To Be at Home in Oneself and in the World – Ukrainian Developing Group of IAAP
Dear colleagues and all who are interested in analytical psychology of C.G. Jung!
We invite you to take part in the X Conference of the Ukrainian Developing Group of IAAP
To Be at Home in Oneself and in the World
Online on June 25-26, 2022
John Hill (Switzerland), Batya Brosh Palmoni (Israel), Sophie Braun (France), Tine Papić (Slovenia), Maria-Giovanna Bianchi (Switzerland), Dmytro Zalesskyi (Ukraine)
The image and metaphor of home in analytical psychology. How the experience of home is presented in the analysts and psychotherapists practice?
Home in wartime: refugees, loss of homes, consequences of humanitarian catastrophe and its overcoming
- Psychology of belonging: country, family, language and relations between nations. Also the themes of migration, loss and rebuilding a home.
- Reflections on John Hill’s book “At Home in the World: Sounds and Symmetries of Belonging”.
- Home vs being away – opposites and interconnections?
- Home as a function. The ‘ideal’ house as the basis of an “ideal” society.
- The whole planet as a home: ecopsychology, nature and other worlds.
- Pandemic and globalization. Internet and virtualization of life
- The body as the home of the soul. Reflections on incarnation and corporeality.
Cost: 80 euros or $84 U.S. dollars (donation, requested after registration) for non-Ukrainian attendeed