The University of California, Riverside is currently searching for two Case Managers for our Student Affairs Case Management Department. As the ideal candidate for this position, you will plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate a full range of case management services for UC Riverside students; with an emphasis on identifying resources to address students’ psychological, psychiatric, social, financial and academic needs.
What You Bring To This Position:
- Master’s degree in related area or equivalent experience
- Active and current clinical license as either a LMFT, LCSW, or a LPCC license issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- 5 years of related experience
- Post-master’s experience in providing counseling and/or case management to complex clients.
- Experience working with a diverse population and demonstrated multicultural competency.
What we offer: An Amazing Array of Benefits, Some of Which Are:
- 13 Paid Holidays, generous vacation and sick leave
- 7 different medical plans to choose from depending on your status
- 100% employer paid Dental (HMO/PPO) and Vision Plan
- UC Retirement Plan – vested after 5 years
- Discount on your degree or continuing education
If you are a match for this role, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply by following this link: https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=201807232361&profile_id=&module=jobs
Director, Student Affairs Case Management
UCRiverside – Division of Student Affairs
900 University Ave, 125 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA 92521
(951) 827-4595 Phone
(951) 827-5000 Appointments
(951) 827-6109 Fax