Team Leaders and Crisis Counselors to assist individuals, families and groups recovering from our recent natural disasters. Paid positions will be trained to provide emotional support, education and connections to community supports systems.
- Employment is for 60 days and likely to extend up to 9 months
- Team Leaders require clinical license and/or disaster response leadership experience
- Counselors do not require clinical licensure, community engagement experience desired
- Full time (40 hours) positions needed, part time (20 hours) considered
- Spanish speaking applicants are needed
- Must have transportation, insurance and clean driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must be available to begin employment in early March
- Evening and weekend work hours are possible
- Positions have benefits for the duration of grant employment period
Applicants must submit fully completed application and availability schedule.
Applicants due to the Mental Wellness Center by Wednesday, February 21
Interview date will be Friday, February 23rd
Fax to (805) 884-8445 attn: HR Director or mail to
617 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101