LMFT JOB OPENING
Title: Individual, group, family therapist
Reports to: Director of Clinical Services
Job Description: Fulfills direct service to client population including individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and conjoint services with in-house providers.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, with current license within state of California.
- Proof of Professional Liability insurance
- Knowledge of and experience addressing Co-Occurring disorders, mood disorders, and early stage of recovery work through individual, group and/or family sessions
- Strong work ethic, ability to maintain professional boundaries, and complete all necessary electronic records in timely manner
- Availability day, evening, and some weekends
- If in recovery, minimum of 3 years sober
- Current CPR, First Aid, and TB test results or able to secure within timely manner (30 days of hire CPR/First Aid; 7 days of hire TB test)
- Experience with electronic health records a plus
We are a full service treatment facility that attends to all client needs from the approach of body, mind, and spirit. We are looking for qualified staff that meet the minimal qualifications and that are interested in working with individuals to support their emotional, mental, and physical growth. If you are a quick thinker, solution driven, team player, and flexible with a great attitude in life consider applying to join us.
Interested persons may email their resume with cover letter to my attention: