Title: Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, Tuesday – Saturday
Start Date: June/July 2018
Application Deadline: Applications accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing operations for The Ojai Foundation, including programs, the land and business office.
- Understands and can communicate the mission of The Ojai Foundation
- Organized, self-directed and flexible
- Strong administrative skills
- Willingness to learn and practice stewardship of a 36-acre campus
- Works well individually & as part of a team in a community environment
- Proficiency in Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, E-tapestry, Word Press, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM, and/or aptitude and willingness to learn
- Works well individually & as part of a team in a community environment,
- Willingness to participate in TOF community functions and trainings.
- Maintain master Google calendar (includes programs, key dates, etc.)
- Oversee business office (manage accounts payable and receivable, grant-related items, insurance, payroll)
- Oversee and manage program logistics
- Manage website development, as necessary
- Produce monthly e-newsletters and appeals in conjunction with staff
- Maintain a social media presence (FB, Instagram) and promote programs online
- Recruit & oversee interns
- Maintain paper files and e-files for the business office
- Participate in common tasks (stewardship of land, shrines, etc)
- Manage the production and distribution of new and/or existing print materials
- Coordinate outreach to new and ongoing program participants, patrons, and supporters
- Other duties as needed
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position. FTE salary range is $30,000-50,000, commensurate with experience. All new hires are subject to a 90-day review period. Employee becomes eligible for medical and dental benefits upon successful completion of the review. Employer would consider structuring the position to accommodate an independent contractor.
This position reports to the Co-Director(s).
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.